Local leaders have honored members of the 141st Air Refueling Wing for their efforts in helping with search and recovery operations in Oso in the wake of the deadly mudslide last month that claimed 41 lives. KXLY4's Caiti Currey reports.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some