The City of Spokane would like you to think twice about giving money to panhandlers as, beginning Thursday, the Downtown Spokane Partnership kicks off a month-long campaign asking people to find other ways to help the less fortunate. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line