In August, we brought you the story of a group of local veterans, struggling after an abrupt change in the VA hospital's policy that left them without a place to exercise. That's until Gold's Gym stepped up. Today, Gold's was honored for it's commitment to helping veterans in need. KXLY4's Caroline Rourke reports.
- Police arrest convicted felon with citizen's help
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent