Anna Copley is a 14-year-old Lewis and Clark High freshman, she has been fighting for her life since she was a baby. A serious illness as an infant left Anna's kidneys slowly deteriorating. KXLY 4's Caiti Currey reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line