Spokane - A Spokane baby is making history with a birthday unlike any other.
On Wednesday, Jillian Hoggan and her husband Archie arrived at Providence Holy Family Hospital for a scheduled c-section.
"We checked into the hospital at 10 a.m and the c-section was scheduled for noon," Archie Hoggan said.
"And, it was the doctor's hope and the nurses hope do the c- section and the baby would be born at 12:12 p.m. And it was about 12:11 and they said you have one minute left, one minute left to get this baby out by 12:12," he added.12-12 Baby
Sure enough, baby Mae arrived at exactly 12:12 p.m. on 12/12/12.
"It was very exciting, this is my second child so just like the first it was one of the best days of my life," Hoggan said.
Hoggan said he's not reading anything into the sequence of numbers. If anything, he considers his little girl one lucky baby.
Jillian Hogan said she's just glad Mae wasn't 12 pounds too.
"8 pounds, 10 ounces is big enough so, I'm sure Jillian is happy it was a c-section, 8 pounds 10 ounces is a big baby," Hoggan said.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line