SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane International Airport purchased 844 acres of land near a future runway.
The Spokesman-Review reports the land was sold by Park West Properties of Kirkland for $2.4 million.
The land is in the path of a new runway the airport expects to build in 15 to 20 years.
Earlier this year the airport purchased 400 acres of land near Fairchild Air Force Base for $1.8 million.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives