SPOKANE, Wash. - The city of Spokane is installing 225 more parking meters along the edges of downtown near hospitals and Lewis and Clark High School.
The Spokesman-Review reports the city expects to collect up to $50,000 a year from the new meters.
Residents with meters near their homes may be able to buy a $25 monthly pass.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives