SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Police Department is investigating a Tuesday night stabbing in north Spokane.
Officers were called to the scene in the 4700 block of N. Magnolia at about 9:20 p.m.
The injured party was taken to a local hospital with serious injuries.
Investigators don't think the stabbing was random. There is no threat to the community.
Anyone with information about the stabbing is asked to call Crime Check at 509-456-2233.
- Fossil fuel transportation initiative has concerned citizens speaking up
- Police search for missing Hayden woman
- Spokane wants your donations to go to charitable organizations, not individuals
- Bob Ferguson disappointed court narrowed travel ban freeze
- Idaho website hacked with pro-Islamic State message
- Stolen purse returned to 92-year-old woman