SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Police Department is investigating a Tuesday night stabbing in north Spokane.
Officers were called to the scene in the 4700 block of N. Magnolia at about 9:20 p.m.
The injured party was taken to a local hospital with serious injuries.
Investigators don't think the stabbing was random. There is no threat to the community.
Anyone with information about the stabbing is asked to call Crime Check at 509-456-2233.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line