SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Police Department is investigating a Tuesday night stabbing in north Spokane.
Officers were called to the scene in the 4700 block of N. Magnolia at about 9:20 p.m.
The injured party was taken to a local hospital with serious injuries.
Investigators don't think the stabbing was random. There is no threat to the community.
Anyone with information about the stabbing is asked to call Crime Check at 509-456-2233.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March