SPOKANE, Wash. - Southwest Airlines plans to drop its direct service between Spokane and Portland in January.
Spokane station manager J.C. Evans said most of the passengers flying to Portland are connecting to other destinations, and those passengers can take other flights to Denver. Las Vegas, Phoenix or Oakland.
- Skeletal remains in Idaho badger den are from 2 children
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved