SPOKANE, Wash. - Southwest Airlines plans to drop its direct service between Spokane and Portland in January.
Spokane station manager J.C. Evans said most of the passengers flying to Portland are connecting to other destinations, and those passengers can take other flights to Denver. Las Vegas, Phoenix or Oakland.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday