When it comes to ballots, Washington is one of just two true mail-in states in the country. So while that might help voters avoid election day lines, it leaves other elements to be desired. KXLY4's Jack Ferris reports.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017