SPOKANE, Wash. - The suspected gunman in a drug deal gone bad has managed to get his bond reduced..
Jahvory Kinard is accused of shooting a woman to steal drug money.
On Tuesday a judge cut his bond in half to $250,000, after a plea from Kinard's father, so Kinard could go home and grieve the death of his five-month-old daughter.
Kinard's attorney, however, said the family still can't afford the amount.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'