Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich warns a proposed law that would make it easier to get rid of bad cops is about to die in a committee before the legislature has a chance to vote on it.
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land