SPOKANE, Wash. - For most area high school seniors, graduation is next week, and that means senior prank time is this week.
Thursday morning's shenanigans were are Ferris High School. The campus was recently renovated and parking has been a bit difficult for students. They made light of that Wednesday night by camping out in the faculty parking lot overnight and taking up all the spaces Thursday morning.
"Parking has been an issue so we decided to make it worse, yeah we have barbecues, we have grills, it's been a great time," Tanner, a Ferris senior, said.
School administrators eventually kicked the seniors out of the parking lot but the kids moved the party to Ben Burr Park.
As far as KXLY knows no students received any disciplinary action for their senior shenanigans.
- Bonner Ferry man admits to possession of child porn
- Ferguson files lawsuit over sexual harassment of farmworkers
- Man ejected from truck found dead at scene
- Escaped inmate located and taken into custody
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services