SPOKANE, Wash. - For most area high school seniors, graduation is next week, and that means senior prank time is this week.
Thursday morning's shenanigans were are Ferris High School. The campus was recently renovated and parking has been a bit difficult for students. They made light of that Wednesday night by camping out in the faculty parking lot overnight and taking up all the spaces Thursday morning.
"Parking has been an issue so we decided to make it worse, yeah we have barbecues, we have grills, it's been a great time," Tanner, a Ferris senior, said.
School administrators eventually kicked the seniors out of the parking lot but the kids moved the party to Ben Burr Park.
As far as KXLY knows no students received any disciplinary action for their senior shenanigans.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position