A Spokane Falls Community College student was hit by a car around 4 p.m. Tuesday night. She was transported to the hospital with serious injuries. KXLY4's Ian Cull reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line