Every year on Armed Forces Day the Spokane community gathers downtown to honor servicemen and women, past and present in the Lilac Festival Armed Forces Torchlight Parade. But if you ask those serving, they'll say they are participating in the parade for a similar reason.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line