Spokane Police are crediting STA's surveillance cameras and the bus plaza's security staff with giving them some very powerful evidence in a murder at the plaza, the first since it was built in 1995. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River