A Newman Lake teen on cloud nine after getting the Seahawk experience of a lifetime. Chase Palmer, 14, has Cystic Fibrosis, and was granted a wish by the Make-A-Wish Foundation. John Hendricks reports.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River