Spokane County Regional Animal Protection Service (SCRAPS) Animal Protection Officers are executing a search warrant in the west 500 block of Bridges Road in north Spokane County.
SCRAPS Officers have been monitoring a small farm for compliance with a court order in conjunction with an earlier conviction Transporting or Confining Animals in an Unsafe Manner.
The owner of the animals is on a 12 month probation requiring regular monitoring by SCRAPS.
On Wednesday, while performing a routine compliance check, SCRAPS Officers observed animals once again being housed in unsafe and unsanitary conditions.
This is an ongoing open investigation.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car