Spokane County Regional Animal Protection Service (SCRAPS) Animal Protection Officers are executing a search warrant in the west 500 block of Bridges Road in north Spokane County.
SCRAPS Officers have been monitoring a small farm for compliance with a court order in conjunction with an earlier conviction Transporting or Confining Animals in an Unsafe Manner.
The owner of the animals is on a 12 month probation requiring regular monitoring by SCRAPS.
On Wednesday, while performing a routine compliance check, SCRAPS Officers observed animals once again being housed in unsafe and unsanitary conditions.
This is an ongoing open investigation.
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- Thousands turn out for Women's March on Spokane