The deadly school shooting in Oregon Tuesday served to reemphasize to local first responders the importance of preparing for active shooter and mass casualty scenarios in our community. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital