SPOKANE, Wash. - Even with all of the shopping and activities that the holiday season brings, it is still possible to save time and money.
The shopping season is just around the corner and there are a few tips you should follow.
Pre-planning your shopping is always helpful. Make a list of exactly what you need and have your list handy while shopping. Don't stray away from that list.
To save time, use that list to plan a route of stores you want to go to. On the way, drop your child off at a friend's house.
Another option would be to skip going to the store altogether. Shopping online is quickly becoming a new trend. Online stores carry many of the same items, if not more, than the actual stores.
You can also save money by shopping online. There are coupon codes online that you can search for before making any purchases.
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- Whitworth students caught in DC protest
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car