At the turn of the 20th Century, the California Mine was said to have been one of the most productive gold mines in Ferry County, Wash. Now the mine is up for auction to the highest bidder, and some believe there’s still gold up in those hills. KXLY4's Aaron Luna reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line