A bank robber hit the US Bank branch at 30th and Grand on the South Hill at 4:45 p.m. Friday.
The suspect, who did not display a weapon during the holdup, handed a note to the teller, got an undisclosed amount of cash and fled on foot from the bank.
The suspect is described as a white or Hispanic male, 30 - 40 years old, and was wearing a blue flannel coat and grey hat.
Spokane Police have confirmed this robbery is not related to earlier robbery Friday morning at a Washington Trust branch in North Spokane.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting