A bank robber hit the US Bank branch at 30th and Grand on the South Hill at 4:45 p.m. Friday.
The suspect, who did not display a weapon during the holdup, handed a note to the teller, got an undisclosed amount of cash and fled on foot from the bank.
The suspect is described as a white or Hispanic male, 30 - 40 years old, and was wearing a blue flannel coat and grey hat.
Spokane Police have confirmed this robbery is not related to earlier robbery Friday morning at a Washington Trust branch in North Spokane.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday