SPOKANE, Wash. - Police are investigating a robbery at the Banner Bank branch near the intersection of Division and Lyons in North Spokane.
The robbery happened around 5 p.m. Thursday.
The suspect fled the bank on foot with an unknown amount of money. Traffic in the area prevented police from conducting a K-9 track.
The suspect is described as a male in his mid 30s who is about six feet tall. He was wearing jeans, tennis shoes, a tan jacket with a red hooded sweatshirt underneath and a dark beanie. He is not believed to be armed.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives