Plans are in motion to flatten the infamous Ponderosa Jump, the location where two University High School students – Josie Freier and McKenzie Mott – were killed in a car crash last October. KXLY4's Caiti Currey reports.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home