People who live along High Drive are counting their blessings less than a day after firefighters made quick work out of a brush fire that could have threatened homes. KXLY4's Casey Lund reports.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults