Residents in a north Spokane neighborhood are fed up with the condition of a condemned home, saying the activity that goes on at the house jeopardizes their safety and well-being. KXLY4's Caiti Currey reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car