They struck at night and made off with dozens and dozens of full-grown marijuana plants. They wore horned masks and used power tools to cut the plants down, then the thieves loaded the six-foot-tall pot plants into a truck and drove off.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017