Prosecutors call it "Cadillac prices for a Chevrolet case," saying attorneys for Gail Gerlach greatly overcharged taxpayers for the cost of his defense with an excessive and extravagant bill. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land