This November, Spokane County voters will elect a new prosecutor and, as of Friday night, the campaign has its first controversy, involving one of the candidates using the death of WWII veteran Shorty Belton as part of his platform.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home