SPOKANE, Wash. - With the Powerball growing to a record jackpot, people across the region are rushing to buy tickets.
With no winners in the multi-state lottery on Saturday, the jackpot has now grown to $425 million dollars.
"It's the winning ticket," said Gena Fry, as she bought a Powerball ticket at a gas station in North Spokane.
Fry said she would buy a horse arena and help out families in need if she won.
Scott Warner, who picked up two tickets, said he would buy a house and send all three of his kids to college.
The next Powerball drawing is set for Wednesday, November 28th.
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- Whitworth students caught in DC protest
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car