Campers at Camp Spalding were notified on Thursday that their camping trip would be cut short due to damage from Wednesday's windstorm. Camp Spalding itself suffered very little damage, but it is just one of many places in Pend Oreille County where falling trees brought down power lines, causing power outages. KXLY 4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties