SPOKANE, Wash. - The parking lots of restaurants near areas without power have been full since Wednesday night's storm ripped through Eastern Washington.
Perhaps the busiest has been local pizza delivery joints like Pizza Rita on North Wall. They've been slammed with orders since Wednesday night, and say despite a full staff, they're having a hard time keeping up.
"The last couple of days we've had to pull the phones off the hooks because they just wouldn't stop ringing," says Pizza Rita manager Michael Brown.
If you want to get a seat somewhere, your best bet is to find a restaurant in an area where homes did not lose their power.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'