It's been less than a month since recreational marijuana stores opened in Washington and so far producers, processors and marijuana retails have generated more than $2.4 million in sales. KXLY4's Aaron Luna reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line