A robocall from a politician can interrupt your evening, but an Airway Heights man took such offense at one he recently received from Washington state Rep. Kevin Parker that police said he threatened to kill him. KXLY4's Allie Norton reports.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults