Spokane's police department wants to move out of its longtime home inside the Public Safety Building, a move that may not be the best deal for area taxpayers. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car