SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police are looking for a person who attempted to rob a fast food restaurant Tuesday night.
The robbery happened around 9:40 p.m. at the Zip's on Division and Sinto.
Police said a man walked into the restaurant and then demanded money from an employee. The suspect was only inside for a short period of time and quickly took off without any cash.
Police said no weapon was used in the robbery attempt.Police search for fast-food attempted robber
Officers set up a perimeter and used a K-9 unit for tracking the suspect but were unsuccessful in finding him. Police were able to get a good description of the man from employees inside the restaurant.
The suspect is descried as a white man, in his early 20's, last seen wearing a white shirt and black shorts. He was also carrying a drawstring Adidas bag.
If you know anything, call Crime Check at 456-2233.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home