SPOKANE, Wash. - A Spokane police officer facing two internal affairs investigations and a criminal investigation resigned from the force Tuesday.
His resignation was effective immediately, according to department spokesperson Monique Cotton.
Jeff Graves was placed on administrative leave on May 9 after an internal and separate criminal investigation were initiated against him regarding allegations he was stalking and harassing a woman. After he went on leave a second internal affairs investigation was started against him.
The Spokane Police Department confirmed as soon as Graves resigned investigators did not finish the internal affairs investigations.
The criminal investigation, which was done by both the police department and Spokane County Sheriff's Office, has been completed and forwarded to the Spokane County Prosecutor's Office for review.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties