SPOKANE, Wash. - Detectives are investigating a possible child luring incident that happened on Spokane's South Hill on Tuesday.
A 13-year-old girl reported two men stopping their car near the intersection of 30th and Grand between 3:15 and 3:30.
She says they tried to grab her, but she was able to run away.
The two people in the car are described as white men in their late teens or early twenties. They were reported driving a dirty yellow four door car, possibly an 80s Honda.
Police say this is not connected to the luring arrest madee Thursday near 3400 N. Crestline.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home