SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police are investigating a stabbing Wednesday in the 800 block of North Division.
The incident occurred around 5:45 pm. The victim was stabbed in the torso below the arm. The suspect left the scene. Police believe the two know each other.
The victim was transported to Sacred Heart with non-life threatening injuries and is now stable.
Police describe the suspect as a white male in his 20s, 5'10", and wearing a black baseball cap. Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Check at (509) 456-2233.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting