SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police are investigating a stabbing Wednesday in the 800 block of North Division.
The incident occurred around 5:45 pm. The victim was stabbed in the torso below the arm. The suspect left the scene. Police believe the two know each other.
The victim was transported to Sacred Heart with non-life threatening injuries and is now stable.
Police describe the suspect as a white male in his 20s, 5'10", and wearing a black baseball cap. Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Check at (509) 456-2233.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position