SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police are investigating a stabbing in north Spokane that left one man in critical condition.
It happened late Monday evening on N. Division and W. Gray. Police say the incident was not random, and happened after an apparent fight. The victim was transported to a local hospital with life threatening injuries.
Police are still looking for the suspect who may have left the scene in a car. Police continue to investigate and are interviewing witnesses.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods