SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police are investigating a stabbing in north Spokane that left one man in critical condition.
It happened late Monday evening on N. Division and W. Gray. Police say the incident was not random, and happened after an apparent fight. The victim was transported to a local hospital with life threatening injuries.
Police are still looking for the suspect who may have left the scene in a car. Police continue to investigate and are interviewing witnesses.
- What's considered low-income in Spokane?
- Former WSU student sentenced to 12 years for drugs
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane