SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police have identified the man wanted for a drive-by shooting in the 2900 block of E. Joseph on Oct. 15.
Davon Henderson, 27, is wanted in connection with that shooting, which may have stemmed from an argument between Henderson and the victim outside a home.
Henderson drove by the house, with the victim standing on the sidewalk, and reportedly fired a single shot, hitting the victim in the arm, and sped away from the residence.
He is described as a black male, 6'2", approximately 180 lbs. with black hair and brown eyes. He was driving a 2000 2 door Monte Carlo with tinted windows.
Henderson is considered armed and dangerous; if you see him or know his whereabouts you're asked to call 911.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position