The Spokane Fire and Police departments will be getting upgrades to their equipment after Mayor David Condon signed a resolution for the departments to receive $26 Million for fleet and equipment upgrades. KXLY4's Allie Norton reports.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school