Spokane Police arrested two people accused of robbing a McDonald's last night with an eight-month-old baby in their back seat and detectives think the pair are responsible for several other recent holdups. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools