The pilot of a float plane who was killed when his aircraft failed to take off and nosed over into Banks Lake Saturday, has been identified as 60-year-old Kenneth Baker. KXLY 4's Caiti Currey has more on the fatal crash.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'