Tensions remain high in North Dakota, as the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe continues to protest the Dakota Access Oil Pipeline. The group has been shown support all across the country, including in Spokane. KXLY 4's Grace Ditzler reports.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home