The Spokane City Council has approved a proposal for pilot project to install speed reader cameras that would ticket those going over the limit in a school zone. KXLY 4's Allie Norton shows us how the cameras work.
- I-90 closed at Vantage Bridge due to crash
- What's considered low-income in Spokane?
- Former WSU student sentenced to 12 years for drugs
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump