Prime Pest Control went to battle in the Wandermere area Friday afternoon with chemicals, a backpack, and a spray gun. The battleground was the eaves and cracks of the home. The enemy: Yellow jackets. KXLY4's Ian Cull reports.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home