SPOKANE, Wash. - A pedestrian was hit by a car in North Spokane Friday morning.
It happened just after 7 a.m. at the intersection of Francis Avenue and Wall Street.
The man was lying in the road when emergency crews arrived and was taken to a local hospital in an ambulance.
The intersection was cleared just before 8 a.m.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car