SPOKANE, Wash. - A pedestrian was hit by a car in North Spokane Friday morning.
It happened just after 7 a.m. at the intersection of Francis Avenue and Wall Street.
The man was lying in the road when emergency crews arrived and was taken to a local hospital in an ambulance.
The intersection was cleared just before 8 a.m.
- I-90 semi crash closes westbound lanes
- Spokane officer identified in Sunday shooting
- Senator to reporter: "None of your business" when education plan will be ready
- Eastbound Snoqualmie Pass lanes to open at 4 p.m.
- Westbound I-90 reopened at Fourth of July Pass
- Popular alt-right figure Milo Yiannopoulos cancels WSU appearance