The impact of Robin Williams' death can be felt around the world, as fans mourn the loss of one of our nation's favorite entertainers. In North Idaho, the actress who rose to fame as Patty Duke can relate to Williams and his battle with mental illness in the spotlight. KXLY4's Melissa Luck reports.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River