In an emergency situation, a patient is likely focusing on the shock of the emergency, and little else. A trip to the emergency room can save a life, but it could also send patients into shock when the bill arrives, saddling them with thousands of dollars owed for using an out-of-network doctor. KXLY 4's Caroline Rourke reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car